Fun Facts About Me!
I just thought it could be somewhat hilarious to do a post on a few little things very few people know about me. Here it goes! 1. I've cleaned up more strangers' poop in the bathroom than I can count.
2. My husband and I spend our evenings mostly eating watermelon and watching controversial political and philosophical documentaries.
3. I graduated high school at the age of 17 and finished early at a school for delinquents because it was the only way I could get away with finishing within a month.
4. Back to the bathroom topic, I'll never use a handicap bathroom for fear someone who's actually handicapped needs to use the restroom while I'm in there.
5. I'm going on the Sucre tour in September and it's cute because literally that's all Collin and I listened to in the car whenever we first started dating.
6. I briefly worked at a yoga studio before Collin and I started dating.
7. I still try to do yoga everyday; it's the only form of exercise that doesn't make me feel like I'm trying to burn calories, but makes me feel comfortable and strong.
8. I'm almost always scared that every slight ailment is like a killer disease. Collin makes fun of my for it, but my anxiety takes off at the smallest sign of sickness.
9. I make southwestern quinoa like every night and it's my favorite dinner.
10. I didn't grow up in a church or anything close, but sought my own spiritual path once I was in treatment.
11. My favorite class in college was World Religions.
12. For the record, I thought Collin and Christie were dating the first time I saw an inkling of their band on the internet. Lol oops.
13. I'm filling this out in the car and Collin is rapping to old Eminem.
14. I saw Collin picking his nose the night we met.
15. He's probably going to kill me for number 14.
16. I LITERALLY have eleven siblings (unless you add my siblings in laws spouses, then I have 16).
17. I didn't graduate college, but I when I went, I was majoring in art.
18. I took printmaking and it was the hardest thing ever. Hats off to whoever finds that fun.
19. Collin and I live in a triplex next door to his parents. Once again, lol oops.
20. I grew up in a house with three cats and four dogs.
21. I didn't get a job until I was eighteen, so if you feel like a loser because you're seventeen and haven't ever had a job, DON'T.
22. I used to party hardy every weekend and abuse drugs and alcohol.
23. I smoked cigarettes from fourteen to eighteen years old.
24. The reason I quit was because I was going to Colorado and I was terrified I wouldn't be able to breathe. Sooooo glad I did.
25. I bought a Magic Bullet at Target like three days ago and I bet I've used it like twenty times already.
26. Bananas are some of my favorite foods. That sounds dirty.
27. Erase number 26 from your memory.
28. Collin and I eat so much salsa and make it different every time.
29. I'm obsessed with air popped popcorn.
30. Collin is walking around the house singing "Rich Girl" by Gwen Stefani.